Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
§ 1 General
Paris Fashion Vintage, 68 Boulevard de Port-Royal, 75005 Paris, owner: Livia Rivera Dager (hereinafter "Paris Fashion Vintage" or "we"), operates an online shop at the internet address www.parisfashionvintagestore.com (the "Website"). All orders placed by you via the Website as well as our deliveries and services are governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of Business set out below, as applicable at the time the order is placed. We do not accept any diverging terms and conditions from the customer except where specifically agreed in writing.
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not willing to enter into dispute resolution proceedings before the consumer arbitration board.
§ 2 Contracts
1. The languages available for contracts are: French and English.
2. The presentation of products on our Website does not constitute an offer by parisfashionvintagestore.com for a purchase contract.
3. By submitting the order form provided on our Website to us you are placing a binding offer for a purchase contract with us. You submit an offer by entering all required information during the ordering process and posting the order form to us by using the button "complete purchase". Before you submit your offer you will be able to view the details input by you and correct any mistakes in the information provided.
4. On receipt of your order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and stating the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that our order confirmation does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of your contractual offer but serves for information purposes only.
5. A purchase contract between you and parisfashionvintagestore.com will become effective only after we have accepted the offer by dispatching the goods ordered. If payment in advance was chosen as a payment option, the goods will be dispatched only after the full amount has been credited to our account.
6. parisfashionvintagestore.com has the right to refuse any offer without stating a reason, especially if there are legitimate grounds to suspect that the goods purchased via the internet are intended to be resold on a commercial basis.
§ 3 Cancellation policy advisory
You may repeal your contract of purchase within 7 business days without having to state reasons.
The allocated cancellation timeframe is 7 business days, effective the day that you or an assigned third party, who may not be the carrier/courier, took said commodities into their possession.
To administer your right to cancel your order, you have to inform us, Paris Fashion Vintage, Boulevard de Port-Royal, 75005 Paris, France, firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending us an explicit declaration stating that you are repealing your contract of purchase (for example: by sending us a letter in the mail, or an email). You may use the cancellation template provided on our website; however, it is not mandatory to use this template.
It will suffice to send us your notification of repeal within the given cancellation timeframe in order for the 7-day cancellation timeframe to be granted.
If you repeal your contract of purchase, we are obligated to refund all payments that we have received from you, including shipping costs (excluding additional shipping costs that result from choosing a different shipping option, other than the regular standard shipping option that we offer) immediately and within 7 business days at most, effective the day that we receive your repeal.
The payment method which was used to make the transaction will also be used for the reimbursement unless we have explicitly agreed to something else. You will not be charged any fees for reimbursement.
We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned items or until we have received your notification that you have returned the items, whichever comes first.
The items have to be sent back to us immediately and no later than seven business days after the date on which you have notified us of the cancellation of this contract. All return shipments are at our expense.
You are only required to compensate us for any loss in value if the loss in value can be traced back to unnecessary handling, which goes beyond the admissible proofing of the condition of the item, its characteristics, and functionality.
REASONS TO TERMINATE THE CANCELLATION POLICY
The cancellation policy is only in place if the product bought hasn't been customized, worn, or altered. The personalization of garments renders the cancellation policy inactive.
You can download the cancellation template here. We will also send you a hard copy of the cancellation template as soon as the contract has been concluded.
§ 4 Return shipments
2. Return shipments
2.1. All return shipments will be at our expense if the following provisions are complied with.
2.2. All return shipments are made solely using the same service as the original delivery (DHL, La Poste, Colissimo, Chronopost) using the waybill or return sticker that is enclosed in the original package. The necessary documents and instructions for returning items will be enclosed in your package.
2.3. Please note that we can only accept returns from the country in which the shipment was sent. If the shipment was sent to Austria, for instance, we can only accept a return from Austria.
2.4. In case of a return, we will refund the money onto your account/credit card. Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
2.5. Please send all returns to Paris Fashion Vintage, 68 Boulevard de Port-Royal, 75005 Paris, France.
3. If you have questions regarding our returns policy, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
§ 5 Prices; product presentation; availability; Gift Card; promotion code
1. The prices stated on our Website parisfashionvintagestore.com at the time of your order apply.
2. The goods offered at parisfashionvintagestore.cm are presented on the Website in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor discrepancies between the presentation and the actual products do not qualify as a defect in the goods ordered.
3. If you have ordered several items at the same time, the products may be delivered at different times. Shipping charges will be incurred only once in any such case.
4. Gift Card
4.1 The Gift Card can be used to purchase any article available on our website – except for additional Gift Cards – prior to its expiration date.
4.2. Exchanges or reimbursements of your gift card are only applicable in accordance with the return and withdrawal rights and conditions.
4.3 The Gift Card is only valid in countries that we ship to in the respective currencies, stated on our website. The Gift Card can only be used in the destination country, determined when purchasing the Gift Card.
4.4 When purchasing the Gift Card you may choose between sending the Gift Card per email or by regular mail.
4.5 parisfashionvintagestore.com reserves the right to cancel or block the Gift Card if deemed necessary due to legal reasons, for example,
in case of loss or misuse of the Gift Card. You will be informed immediately by parisfashionvintagestore.com in the case of cancelling or blocking the Gift Card.
5. Promotion Code
5.1 Promotion codes have different time periods of validity and are applicable for the purchase of any product available on the website, except additional Gift Cards. To determine the validity period, please refer to the document which contains the promotion code.
5.2 Exchanges or reimbursements of promotion codes, which were part of a marketing promotion or which you may have received on behalf of parisfashionvintagestore.com, are non-permissible. The disbursement of promotional codes is not permissible outside of the standard return timeframe stated in our terms and conditions.
5.3 parisfashionvintagestore.com reserves the right to cancel or block the promotion code if deemed necessary due to legal reasons, for example, in case of loss or misuse of the promotion code. You will be informed immediately by parisfashionvintagestore.com in the case of canceling or blocking the promotion code.
5.4 Return policy for orders purchased using a promotion code:
If you make use of the legal right of return or our voluntary return policy, you will be reimbursed for the total amount of the returned items. If you are returning only one of the items from your order, the value of the promotion code will be adjusted accordingly, and only the amount relevant to the returned item will be refunded. The promotion code loses its validity proportionate to the worth of the returned item. If you are returning your complete order, the amount paid will be refunded in full, but the promotion code can no longer be applied to future purchases. Please note that promotion codes from sales campaigns cannot be replaced or refunded.
§ 6 Storage of contract data
We store your order data. If you wish to print your order, you may do so.
In addition, you will receive an email order confirmation stating all details entered as well as the cancellation template, which can be printed.
§ 7 Shipping & dispatch
1. Your package will be shipped with either DHL or La Poste, Colissimo, or Chronopost, depending on the final destination. In France, you may choose one of the local carriers as your preferred shipping method. Parisfashionvintagestore.com is not liable for any potential transport risks.
2. The goods will be ready for dispatch on or after 2 business days following your order. Unless agreed otherwise, delivery will be made within 1 to 5 business days to the shipment address specified by the customer, depending on the shipment method and place of delivery chosen. If payment in advance was chosen as a payment option, the goods will be dispatched only after the full purchase price has been credited to our account.
3. Deliveries to non-EU destinations
Based on experience, deliveries to international destinations, outside the EU, take 5-7 business days. Please be aware that, in case of the purchase of an item worth more than 500 EUR, we cover the insurance of the goods and all costs incurred for shipping documents. The product prices as indicated include value-added tax as applicable in your country of origin. We do not cover the additional import tax charges, custom duties, handling fees, and goods and services tax in your country of origin.
For any additional questions about taxes and duties, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 9 Retention of title
The goods delivered remain property of parisfashionvintagestore.com until full payment has been made.
§ 10 Inquiries, complaints
For any inquiries about your order or complaints, please contact our Customer Service Team:
§ 11 Warranty
Claims based on defects in the delivered goods shall be governed by the applicable legal provisions, to the exception that any claims for damages relating to defects shall be subject exclusively to section 12 below.
§ 12 Liability
1. We accept unlimited liability for damage caused by intent or gross negligence. Our liability for breaches by ordinary negligence of any major obligations or secondary obligations whose breach puts the achievement of the contractual purpose at risk or whose fulfillment is essential to the due and proper performance of the contract and whose fulfillment customer could reasonably rely upon ("essential obligation"), shall be limited to foreseeable damage characteristic for the contract. We accept no liability for any breach by ordinary negligence of contractual obligations which are not essential obligations.
2. Nothing in this shall prejudice our liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of defects or a guarantee as to the quality, for claims based on the Product Liability Act, and for damage caused by injury to life, limb or health. This shall not entail a reversal of the burden of proof to the customer’s disadvantage.
3. Any exclusion or limitation of the liability of parisfashionvintagestore.com shall extend also to the personal liability of its employees, members of staff, representatives, and vicarious agents.
§ 13 Governing law, severability
1. All legal disputes arising out of or in connection with a purchase contract shall be governed exclusively by French law to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
2. If any provision is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.